Trip back where the home is.
April 4, 2016
Winter Beauty Essentials
December 2, 2015
When shoes are perfect
April 24, 2016
February 16, 2016
Hows your V day?
February 14, 2016
How did I survive the long holidays - CNY?
February 10, 2016
New beginning: Indulge
February 6, 2016
Are you read for CNY?
February 1, 2016
Bronzer: Kevyn Aucoin
January 27, 2016
Another cozy day!
January 25, 2016
January 20, 2016
November 24, 2014
This is what I am going through for almost two weeks....
1. At least 2 types of fruit each day - oranges, apples, kiwi, mulberry, lemon.
2. Eat veggies every day.....- choi sum, spinach, okura.
3. Keep warm - although I still give my excuses for icecream.
4. Exercise regularly - hm....something not acieved yet - I should run at least twice a week.
5. Keeping expenses down too.......but i think I am still adding things to my wish list.......xmas?
So what makes me trying to change my lifestyle?
1. Feeling lethargic - think probably feel that way since a very young age......
2. Serious back pain
3. Stressing out at work........
And this is what I cooked during the weekend......
Chicken Lentil Soup with Okura for 1 pax!
I am starting to luv okura - they are the easiest way to get some veggies down in your system!
A little good food can do some great things too!
Social Place at Central
中環皇后大道中139號The L Place 2樓 (近中環中心)
I luv their card design and the creativeness of the dishes..........flies flies and flies
Portabello Mushroom?? Anyone?
Hahahaha it is actually a bun with diced mushroom inside.............my favourite although I was really expecting a real mushroom.
So this was my weekend....apart from dealing with work mess, back pain, and if you have any solution to backpain please let me know!
Chill Chill Chill............trying here!