Have you started your shopping spree yet? Are you moved by all the sale signs and sale emails in your inbox? Oh well! I happen to be at Harvey Nichols at Admiralty Pacific Place and somehow I met my match for a good pair of heels for business ideals - and yes thats the box of something in my pic!
I have to admit, I had not been shopping at malls so much as I believe its a sin going out on streets - I always get a habit to buy something, do you have these experience? Anywho so I usually only snoop around when I am eyeing for something!
So while I am out this weekend, I had been to the following shops:
1. Harvey Nichols - located in most shopping centers, Pacific Place in Admiralty, Landmark in Central.
2. Zara - is a must go, although I tried to revisit on Sunday and there is a flush of people - besides the long queue for fitting rooms or cashier - so plan wisely. I did picked a few dresses, shirts and shoes for work!
3. Forever 21 - if you need something for the summer - is good for tshirt and shorts!
4. Club Monaco - I am a fan and I also find some good ideals for work attire - I did pick a dress sometime ago and the sale is still on.
5. Paul Smith - I luv their jackets. I use to be there every season sale!
6. Lane Crawford - It use to my number one shop for member sale but today I went and it got less stock then expected plus there are a lot of misplaced shoes!
I think this are my favourite on the ground sale spot.