Happy April, happy april fools day! Cheerios....as promised I will doing my first haul for March for those items I bought AND used.....ie like many of you I might have bought heaps hiding in the drawers but never used...so these are things I actually start using!
Here we go:
1. NARS translucent powder, for the upcoming summer, I am a combination skin oily/dry person so this helps to set the shine down. Very smooth fine powder and provide me with a very good finish after their tinted moisturiser.
2. NARS radiant creamy concealer in vanilla, to cover up a bit of my freckles near the eye. Again nice with my already own NARS products. It is very creamy and sits pretty well on my face. I tend to a bit pale so any imperfections are quite obvious.
3. HERA creamy stick shadow in gold shade, this is fabulous and it ran out pretty fast from the Korea beauty shop I use to go to. It claims it has silk ingrediants in the formula. It is multi-purpose so I used it as a highlighter on the nose, under the eye. You can use as eyeliner, lip liner. They should be come in other shades as well but somehow didn't get to the shop so another Korean beauty product to share.....its constantly in my make up bag.
4. Mise en Scène, damage care perfect serum, a korean product actually featured on the famous K-series "The Man from Stars". It is entirely not oily at all with rosy fragrance, not too strong. I used it straight after shower and daily for my dyed hair. It kept my hair all soft and not too dry. It claims it uses argan oil, with protein and with rose water. I am going to stick to this.
5. ILIA, very much used "in my room" as on my previous post. Daily daily daily item.
6. Doctorcos, I tried it because it claims very good on the moisturising qualities in the first and second generation of the creams/masks from the brand. This is suppose to be the third generation with eye cream on the top section and face cream in the bottom. I find it a bit dry on my skin, I am getting dried lines after make up under the eye, so not happy but I might try to use it again in hotter summer. It claims it has a cooling effect on skin.....will need to store them in drawers for a while now.
7. Belif, as with my previous posts, I luv their moisturiser. Now tried the sample of this Hungarian Water, i find this essence sits pretty well and keep my skin moisturised over night. So I am now using this along with my true cream - moisturising bomb at night.
8. Lucas' Papaw Ointment, just repurchased another tube this month. Again luv it!